The Doctor Is In 2.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a roleplaying site for Medicial, WWE and Other. OC's are welcome!!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

He is Perfection

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scarlett Nemeth

Scarlett Nemeth

He is Perfection Empty
PostSubject: He is Perfection   He is Perfection I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 1:27 pm

Scarlett sighed and looked at her watch. Nick had a fan appearance to do and he was going to be late if he didn't hurry up. "Nicholas Theodore Nemeth get your ass away from the damn mirror and lets go before you're late again!" Scarlett yelled.
Back to top Go down
Dolph Ziggler

Dolph Ziggler

He is Perfection Empty
PostSubject: Re: He is Perfection   He is Perfection I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 2:29 pm

Nick chuckled from the other room. "All right, all right I'm coming." He replied, though the amused tone lingered in his voice as he came out to meet her. He was never really one for keeping a low profile as evidenced by the fact he was wearing the same little black leather jacket he usually wore to the ring when using his in-ring name, Dolph Ziggler.
Nick was the type that wanted his fans to know at first sight who he was. Sure, it may have been a little arrogant, but his in-ring character was that of a cocky heel jock of sorts, so it all worked out.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett Nemeth

Scarlett Nemeth

He is Perfection Empty
PostSubject: Re: He is Perfection   He is Perfection I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 2:35 pm

Scarlett rolled her eyes at her husband. "You spend more time in front of that damn mirror than I do Nicky."
Back to top Go down
Dolph Ziggler

Dolph Ziggler

He is Perfection Empty
PostSubject: Re: He is Perfection   He is Perfection I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 2:40 pm

"Is that a problem, baby? I have to keep up my heel character persona." Nick teased.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett Nemeth

Scarlett Nemeth

He is Perfection Empty
PostSubject: Re: He is Perfection   He is Perfection I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 2:42 pm

Scarlett chuckled. "I know Nicky, I know." Scarlett said. "Now let's get going before Vince gets pissed off at you for being late........again."
Back to top Go down
Dolph Ziggler

Dolph Ziggler

He is Perfection Empty
PostSubject: Re: He is Perfection   He is Perfection I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 3:14 pm

"When have I ever been late?" Nick asked, faking a hurt pout.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett Nemeth

Scarlett Nemeth

He is Perfection Empty
PostSubject: Re: He is Perfection   He is Perfection I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 3:25 pm

"You're always late Nick," replied Scarlett.
Back to top Go down
Dolph Ziggler

Dolph Ziggler

He is Perfection Empty
PostSubject: Re: He is Perfection   He is Perfection I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 3:38 pm

"I am not." He insisted.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett Nemeth

Scarlett Nemeth

He is Perfection Empty
PostSubject: Re: He is Perfection   He is Perfection I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 12:08 pm

"Yes, Nicky you are," She said.
Back to top Go down
Dolph Ziggler

Dolph Ziggler

He is Perfection Empty
PostSubject: Re: He is Perfection   He is Perfection I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 6:37 pm

"Whose side are you on?" He whined.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett Nemeth

Scarlett Nemeth

He is Perfection Empty
PostSubject: Re: He is Perfection   He is Perfection I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 1:06 pm

"The truth," replied Scarlett.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

He is Perfection Empty
PostSubject: Re: He is Perfection   He is Perfection I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

He is Perfection
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Doctor Is In 2.0 :: Off The Clock :: Homes-
Jump to: